- What are HTML elements?
- What is the function of HR tag in HTML?
- What are the 6 heading tags?
- What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
- Is HTML used only for web designing?
- What are the 2 types of tags in HTML?
- What are the types of tags?
- Which HTML tag is the most powerful?
- What are the five HTML tags?
- What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
- What is an empty element?
- How many tags are there in HTML?
- What is the use of body tag in HTML?
- What are the types of HTML?
- Do all HTML tags have an end tag?
- What is the difference between container tag and empty tag in HTML?
- What is a container tag in HTML?
What are HTML elements?
An HTML element is defined by a starting tag.
If the element contains other content, it ends with a closing tag.
For example, is starting tag of a paragraph and is closing tag of the same paragraph but This is paragraph is a paragraph element..
What is the function of HR tag in HTML?
element represents a thematic break between paragraph-level elements: for example, a change of scene in a story, or a shift of topic within a section.
What are the 6 heading tags?
Headings. HTML defines six levels of headings. A heading element implies all the font changes, paragraph breaks before and after, and any white space necessary to render the heading. The heading elements are H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6 with H1 being the highest (or most important) level and H6 the least.
What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
Now let’s look at those 10 tags! … — The root element. …… — The document head. …
— A section heading. …
— A paragraph. … … — A link. … — An image.More items…•
Is HTML used only for web designing?
Now, to answer your question though, no, HTML is not only used for web. HTML is an extremely popular language used in websites, but not only. You can use HTML to build eBooks, online magazines, basically any digital publishing. HTML is also very popular in mobile apps for both iOS and Android.
What are the 2 types of tags in HTML?
HTML tags can be of two types:Paired Tags.Singular Tags.
What are the types of tags?
The different types of HTML tags are as follows: … — The root element. …… — The document head.
— A section heading.
— A paragraph. … — A link. — An image.
Which HTML tag is the most powerful?
The tag is used to define text with strong importance. The content inside is typically displayed in bold.
What are the five HTML tags?
List of HTML 5 TagsTagDescription